Interim Deputy Director of Hospitals Transformation
- West Midlands
- Closing date
- 21 Jul 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Strategy & Commercial, Director
This is an interim role that will start ASAP and could be extended. It will be on a day rate basis and this should be expected to be 8c/8d+
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the high profile Hospitals Transformation Programme and the line management of the core programme team;
- Working closely with the Director, managing the development of high-quality business case documentation, that complies with national protocols/requirements, to support timely approval;
- Ensuring that the programme remains on track to deliver the planned changes to the required quality standards and that appropriate mechanisms are in place to fully realise the targeted benefits;
- Utilising best practice management and implementation methodologies to govern the delivery of the programme, ensuring that risks/issues are addressed in a timely way and that key stakeholders always have a clear understanding of programme status/progress;
- Developing and maintaining the internal staff networks required to support the development and delivery of the agreed reconfiguration of clinical services and associated new models of care;
- Managing the contributions of external suppliers, adapting the mix and engagement model of those suppliers as the needs of the programme evolve.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to Masters level and/or or the equivalent senior management experience acquired over a significant period;
- A recognised Project Management qualification or demonstrable experience within an Acute Healthcare Provider setting;
- Significant experience of delivering major, complex, multi-year infrastructure projects and of deploying recognised programme/project management methodologies;
- Must be a highly credible leader with experience of building relationships with a wide variety of different stakeholders and successfully maintaining their support and buy-in;
- Dynamic personality with the ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships and support networks in pressured environments.
If you are interested in the role, please call me on 07834288277 or email me with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert