Finegreen are working with an NHS organisation in London to appoint an Assistant Director for their Local Care Programme.
The post will be an interim basis of 6 months with a competitive rate based on experience.
The post holder will provide leadership support within the workstreams and across the local geography, as and when necessary. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of effective models of care for the population of the local area;
- Work closely with the SRO, NHS Community Providers and Local Authority leads;
- Ensure that the development and delivery of high quality Out of Hospital care is a core feature of integrated care;
- Lead pathway development alongside provider partners;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Effective management of the Local Care team, and close working relationship with the SRO to drive the delivery agenda;
- Leadership and management of Local Care programmes, including ICS recovery programmes, ensuring timely and effective reporting and delivery of projects, KPIs and deliverables;
- Lead identified projects and programmes across the organisation within local Care;
- Establish a clear programme of work and set of deliverables, articulating outcomes and benefits that will be delivered (clinical and financial), timescales for delivery and resources required;
- Ensure regular programme board meetings are held and that these are effectively constituted to perform their role; receiving appropriate and timely information to do so;
- Develop transformation tools and techniques to support effective implementation work to ensure probability of successful change is increased;
- Establish a robust set of metrics and data collection to enable progress to be measured across the organisation;
- Manage resources and budgets pertinent to projects.
- Hold extensive experience at Band 8d level within Commissioning setting, ideally working on Out of Hospital Care Strategies;
- Must have extensive overall NHS experience and this must be up until the last role undertaken;
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels and across organisational boundaries;
If you are interested in the role, please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.