We are working with an NHS Trust who are seeking to appoint an Interim Deputy Director for Planning & Strategy. This role will be for 3 months initially and could extend up to 6 months. The role is primarily based on site there is potential for hybrid working for the right candidate.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£540 day rate dependant on experience.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for the establishment and running of the Trust wide Business Planning processes and outputs;
- Responsible for the establishment of the Trust Strategy and ongoing oversight and reporting on implementation and delivery and the establishment and running of supporting Trust wide strategic programmes;
- Work with the Director level partners and stakeholders to agree and implement strategic and business priorities for the Trust;
- Work with Executive/Senior Leadership across the local system to influence and deliver an integrated planning approach;
- Utilise business planning approaches and skills alongside programme management techniques to work with senior hospital teams to achieve the benefits of delivering robust and aligned operational and strategic plans;
- Ensure that the strategic plans are delivered within agreed resources and timescales;
- Lead on the on-going establishment and management of the Planning & Programmes team, including the on-going recruitment and development of the team as required.
- Educated to Masters level or equivalent experience within a healthcare setting;
- Senior management experience in an Acute NHS provider;
- Credible and proven track record of strategy, change management, business planning within the NHS;
- Extensive specialist knowledge, expertise and experience in programme management, project management and performance management.
If this role is of interest, please call Toni Coates on 07834 288277. If you would prefer to email, please email me on email@example.com including a copy of your most recent CV, availability and rate understanding in line with the above.