Patient Experience Lead - Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits package
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are currently recruiting for Patient Experience Lead to work for a Private Healthcare Organisation in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Candidates will be joining a people centric culture with a focus on staff engagement and fulfilment.
Based in Hertfordshire, the client is looking for an experienced self-driven Patient Experience Lead to work within the integrated governance team. Reporting into the Head of integrated governance, working in a combined team covering Patient Safety, Risk & Quality.
The team work very closely together and are looking for someone who is visible and accessible to not only staff but patients as well who embodies the core principles of true Patient Experience. The governance team are looking for an individual who is a “people-person” and can add value to the team in other ways than just experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being visible onsite and is accessible to patients on a personal level
- Communicate well and work in collaboration with the Governance team
- Contribute and support to quality improvement
- Strong emphasis on complaints management / Facilitation
- Support with investigations
- Exposure to investigating complaints and queries
- Provide factual responses to complaints and turn around complaint responses within given timeframe of 28 days
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive NHS or Private Healthcare background within Patient Experience
- Background within Patient Experience or Complaints Management
- Previous experience within clinical governance
- Ability to travel onsite
We offer a referral scheme where if you refer a successful candidate, we can provide you with cash alternative of up to £250. So, if there is anyone who you think would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to get in contact with myself!
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant – Alex Knott via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07870898061, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.