I'm working with an NHS Integrated Care Board who require two Interim Project Managers for two different workstreams. The Interim Project Manager will be implementing pathway changes locally within a strategic framework that will be set at a local level, based on National guidance. You will support the programme Leads in delivering the Project and must be a self-starter who can manage their own workload and have extensive NHS Project management experience, also with experience in either or the project areas below. Candidates who do not NHS experience managing these projects will not be considered. The role is offered on a outside of IR35 basis, 4 days remote working and potentially 1 day on site in the South East. 6 months.
The projects are as follows:
Project 1. Enhanced Health in Care Homes - Covering a portfolio of commissioning projects, essentially taking forward the local implementation of the NHS EHCH guidance within the ICB system.
Project 2. End of life Care - Covering a portfolio of commissioning projects, taking forward the local implementation of the NHS EOLC guidance within the ICB system.
The following skills, knowledge and experience required include:
- Able to create a collaborative relationships and work with providers to achieve changes
- Demonstrable Project management experience in the NHS
- Background knowledge of NHS contracts
- Able to produce high quality documentation to brief Directors, revise service specs etc
- Able to manage a complex project within tight timeframes
If you have the required experience as detailed above, please contact email@example.com