To work under Head of Governance to support the Director of Nursing in the timely response to complaints.
- Experience of working in NHS in a patient facing role in acute sector (preferably clinical)
- Experience of managing a caseload of complaints, including complex cases.
- Practical experience of responding to NHS complaints. With a proven ability to write a clear, well structured letter that answers the complaint concerns, within an agreed timeframe.
- Ability to mentor others/develop skills required for complaints handling
- Experience of meeting with complainants.
- Use of clinical records, ability to interrogate as part of complaint investigation
- Familiarity with and ability to interrogate Datix Risk Management system
- Experience in managing a backlog of complaints - ability to set and meet clear targets to reduce backlog
- Evidence of effective information management to support identification and reporting of themes and trends.
- Ability to quality check draft responses and give constructive feedback.
- Ability to manage own workload.
This is a Monday to Friday 9-5pm role for a period of 3 plus months.
Hybrid role of 2 days on-site and 3 days working from home. The first 2 weeks will need to be on-site for induction.
Enhanced DBS required
Practicus have been supporting the NHS with provision of senior interims since 2004. We care about what we do as much as you care about what you do. If you feel you could help my client and the many people whose lives would be improved and enriched by successful delivery of this portfolio, then I'd absolutely love to hear from you.
Please contact Ruth Ellis urgently via the apply button below with an updated CV to be considered for this assignment. Shortlisting will be completed immediately.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com