Governance Support Officer – 8 Month Contract
Based in Cambridgeshire
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment have been approached to source a Governance Support Officer for an NHS Trust based in Cambridgeshire. This opportunity is a full-time position where the post holder will be working on an interim basis.
This role is for a working period of 8 months and comes under a band 5 level. The post holder will be required to travel on site for this role and will also be working closely with the Trust Secretary and Director of Governance.
Within this role, the candidate will support the Governance arrangements across the Trust, this will be done by having the effective arrangements ensured for so that they are in place to support the Trust Board, Sub-committees and Directors of the Board.
The post holder will be the first point of contact for all Corporate Governance queries ensuring they are recorded in line with the Trust policies and appropriate actions are taken quickly and appropriately and to escalate when needed.
Required Experience / Skills needed are:
- To be able to interpret legislative frameworks and guidance.
- Experience of formal minuting meetings at all levels.
- Use of Datix reporting system.
- Considerable experience of implementing, monitoring and reporting processes for statutory purposes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to contribute to the development of Trust-wide Corporate Governance strategies, policies, and guidance
- Experience with an in-house reporting system
- Access to Travel on-site
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Knott at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07870 898061.