The Designate Professional / Named Nurse role will provide hands on operational support both internally and to the multi agency system. You will be the clinical expert and provide hands on advise, support and manage queries and concerns as well as SIs and SARS.
The client is looking for an interim professional who is a qualified nurse, and importantly has a broad range of experience in safeguarding across all ages. You will have a proven track record of managing the above and be confident in managing your own portfolio of work.
Essential skills & experience:
- Qualified and registered nurse
- Previous experience of working in provider
- Knowledge and experience in operational safeguarding management
- Proven track record of delivering safeguarding training at level 3
- The legislation including Mental Capacity Act (and dols), Health and Social Care Act
- Knowledge of independent providers, multi agency safeguarding
Interim Designate Safeguarding Nurse
Start: August 2022
Duration: 3 months, full time
IR35 Status: Inside
Assignment Location: Remote based
We've been supporting the NHS with provision of senior interims since 2004. We care about what we do as much as you care about what you do. If you feel you could help my client and the many people whose lives would be improved and enriched by successful delivery of this portfolio, then I'd absolutely love to hear from you.
Please contact Sian Williams urgently via the apply button below with an updated CV to be considered for this assignment. Shortlisting will be completed immediately
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com