We are working with an NHS organisation on a high profile Transformation Programme. They are seeking to appoint an Interim Programme Manager to support the Urgent Emergency Care workstream. This role will be for 6 months.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£370 – c£450 per day, dependent on experience.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for working with, designing and developing the Programme structure and governance arrangements to deliver sustainable service improvement in line with strategic objectives;
- Planning programmes as directed, monitoring their overall progress and performance;
- Drive the projects to deliver key milestones within agreed timescales and overall delivery of the programme, demonstrating achievement of outcomes / business change in accordance with the Programme Plan and governance arrangements;
- Lead and manage the effective co-ordination of the projects and their dependencies/interfaces, analysing any conflicts between projects and taking corrective action to resolve these.
- Significant project/programme management expertise within an Acute healthcare setting;
- Strong and credible experience of Urgent Emergency Care services;
- Demonstrable experience in leading, motivating and managing teams;
- Significant experience of communicating and working with staff at all levels.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.