Interim Programme Manager - UEC
- South East England
- £370 - £450 per day
- Closing date
- 29 Aug 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Strategy & Commercial, Manager
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£370 – c£450 per day, dependent on experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for working with, designing and developing the Programme structure and governance arrangements to deliver sustainable service improvement in line with strategic objectives;
- Planning programmes as directed, monitoring their overall progress and performance;
- Drive the projects to deliver key milestones within agreed timescales and overall delivery of the programme, demonstrating achievement of outcomes / business change in accordance with the Programme Plan and governance arrangements;
- Lead and manage the effective co-ordination of the projects and their dependencies/interfaces, analysing any conflicts between projects and taking corrective action to resolve these.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant project/programme management expertise within an Acute healthcare setting;
- Strong and credible experience of Urgent Emergency Care services;
- Demonstrable experience in leading, motivating and managing teams;
- Significant experience of communicating and working with staff at all levels.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert