The client is a housing association and a not for profit that provide homes for people. The site is a purpose-built assisted living service for over 55’s. Whilst the service has some brilliant facilities, the service was in special measures in 2021 and in their last inspection they received ‘requires improvement’.
The team have worked hard to implement some improvements and there is a clear improvement plan in place. The management team have a clear idea of what good looks like but, they want someone to come in, shake things up a little, bring the staff onboard, split up the staff cliques, ensure customers feel valued and ultimately drive service improvements.
This would suit a hands on manager, someone who likes to roll their sleeves up to get the job done, someone who is very relational and experienced in turn around in residential/domiciliary care settings.
- Interim Service Manager/Turn around manager
- The client is based in London, they can provide accommodation
- Inside IR35
- Pay rate £400 - £450
- Duration: 3 months (initially)
- Monday 9 - 5, onsite (happy to discuss flexible working for the right candidate)
- Start date: within the next two weeks