We are currently working with a large NHS organisation based in London, there services cover Childrens, Adults and CAMHS.
Due to a positive restructure within the Corporate Division they client is looking for support across Safeguarding within the Trust. They are happy to look at candidates who have Adults, Childrens, CAMHS and Maternity experience (you do not need to have all of these to be considered). Key responsibilities will include:
A successful candidate will have:
- The post holder will work closely with the Corporate Safeguarding Team, in promoting a robust culture of safeguarding, incorporating a ‘Think Family’ approach for the Trust, within a mental health context;
- The post holder will work with senior managers and be a key member of the Directorate quality governance and assurance arrangements to ensure that the Trust fulfils its statutory duties to safeguard / protect children and young people and adults;
- Proactively and reactively engaging with frontline staff and managers and to provide evidence- based specialist information, advice, guidance and support required to help staff practise safely to safeguard children and adults confidently and effectively;
- The post holder will have responsibility for providing specialist safeguarding supervision to Trust clinicians, across a range of services and to deliver safeguarding training on a regular basis;
- Drive quality improvements in safeguarding for both adults and children promoting safeguarding and protection awareness within the context of the multi-agency framework.
- The successful applicant will be required to work within a multi-agency arena and represent the Trust on a range of multi- agency statutory bodies.
- Degree in relevant health / social care RGN / RMN/ RGM / RN Child Branch Part 1 and 3 of NMC Register or Degree in social work approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Social Work England, occupational therapy psychologist and registered with professional body. (A)
- Significant experience related to safeguarding children, young people and/or adults and be currently practising in the field of safeguarding/ child protection and have an understanding (and experience where appropriate) of forensic matters (A);
- Experience of delivering safeguarding supervision/training to a variety of staff members and in the appropriate format.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate.