We're working with an NHS organisation in Wales who are seeking an interim to joing them in the role of Estates Operations Manager until at least the end of March 2023.
The Estates Operations Manager role is accountable for the delivery of all Operational Estates functions including budget management and statutory legislation compliance across a geographical area in east Wales. The role is responsible for maintaining all Acute and Primary Care facilities and will have professional accountability to technical and statutory compliance, including quality and safety standards and for ensuring the Estate, buildings and engineering assets are maintained effectively. Whilst you will have significant freedom to act we are seeking a professional who can adjust to significant and sudden variations in workload and is confident and comfortable providing expert specialist and professional building and engineering expertise to other staff in the Estates team including Directors and senior managers.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Significant expertise and knowledge on highly complex technical issues acquired in an NHS estates environment.
- Experience of working at a senior level within the NHS or public sector.
- Successful track record of managing a complex operational estate function and significant multi-stringed budgets and resources.
- Strong leadership skills with evidence of previous organisational change deliverance.
- Proven work record of consistently achieving high standards and compliance with statutory & mandatory requirements.
Ideally you will have a Degree qualification in Engineering/ Construction or can demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge and experience
Membership of a professional institution e.g. CIBSE, IMechE, ICE, IET,RICS, CIOB, IHEEM is highly favourable.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com