Executive Director of Nursing, Quality, Safety and Chief Nurse
Midlands based Trust
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking to source an Executive Director of Nursing, Quality, Safety and Chief Nurse on a full-time and interim basis to support the trust with Board level responsibility for the leadership of nurses, midwives, and allied health professionals.
The post holder will be providing for a Midlands based Trust on an interim basis for 3 to 6 months with an immediate start date needed. The post holder will also be given the flexibility of hybrid working where they will be needed on site between 1 to 4 days per week, however they will be needed on site every Monday to attend the Executive Meetings. This role also offers a negotiable daily rate to go alongside it.
The Post Holder will have specific responsibility for the performance of the wider multidisciplinary teams ensuring high quality care is delivered through a strong patient focus. The post holder will play a key part in the Trust’s quality improvement plan to life the Trust from special measures. The post holder will need to fulfill the statutory responsibilities as a member of the Board of Directors and an Executive Director of the Trust.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend on site to the Executive Meetings every Monday.
- As a full member of the Board of Directors, and the Trust Executive Leadership Management Team, contribute to the effective leadership of the trust.
- Ensure that measurement, reporting, and management systems are in place for quality improvement initiatives and provide guidance to the Divisions and Board of Directors on Quality Improvement.
- Ensure consistency of care across all clinical settings Ensure that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard
Skills and Experience Necessary
- Board level experience
- Evidence of a strong patient focus and a drive to improve patient care and experience
- Clear vision and sense of direction with ability to identify and focus on key issues
- Track record of delivering quality improvement and patient experience initiatives
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Knott at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07870 898061.