Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation that are urgently seeking a Programme Manager to deliver their culture transformation programme.
PURPOSE - You will use your experience as a Programme/Project Manager to deliver an organisation wide culture transformation programme across six work streams.
THE DIFFERENCE is that this organisation is committed to delivering change and this role will be key to the implementation of the plan into the wider trust. You will have the potential to make an impact resulting in better services being delivered to the local communities.
THE ROLE IS BOTH INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING because the role involves empowering managers to implement hybrid working programme and embedding values. You will be instrumental in the delivery of the Quality and Continuous improvement culture within the organisation.
TO DELIVER THIS we require an experienced Project or Programme Manager who has delivered culture change programmes either within the NHS, public sector, or other large and complex organisations. We are looking for someone that has excellent engagement and presentation skills, ideally with the ability to run these transformation programmes as a project with multiple work streams.
WHY WORK WITH PRACTICUS? We've been supporting the NHS with the provision of senior interims since 2004. We care about what we do as much as you care about what you do. If you feel you could help my client and the many people whose lives would be improved and enriched by the successful delivery of this portfolio, then I'd absolutely love to hear from you.
* Proven experience gained as a Senior Project Manager with knowledge of Organisational/Learning Development programmes
* Experience of delivering Culture transformation programmes within the NHS, Public Sector, or other large and complex organisations
* Able run the work as a Project feeding into their high-level programme plan
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels, can adapt your communication style for different audiences and confident to present in a group setting when needed
* We are looking for someone that has the passion, creativity, and expertise in the delivery of culture change transformation programmes
RATE: £49.59 per hour
LENGTH: 6 months
START: September/Early October 2022
INTERVIEWS: September 2022
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com