Head of Nursing / Divisional Director of Nursing (Surgery)
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment are currently recruiting for an interim Head Of Nursing to work in an NHS Trust to support the surgical services. This role is a full-time position which offers Hybrid working.
The role is a 4 -month Contract starting ASAP.
We are seeking individuals who has proven experience of working in an NHS or private healthcare Head of nursing surgical services role and is looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
Salary: £400-450 pd
Contract: 4 months
• Empathetic leadership and management of staff & team
• Maintaining high standards of patient experience & care delivery
• Providing nursing leadership and support for the implementation and delivery of all surgical contracts
• Confirming patient safety and risk management
• Being the main point of contact to the Trust’s leadership and nursing teams for surgical related queries pre/during/post contract
• Supporting the mobilisation & implementation of effective surgical services
• Ensuring clinical effectiveness and productivity (procedures / equipment / environment, utilisation)
• Providing support to the Chief Nurse in the development and implementation of the Nursing/ AHP Strategy, taking the lead on designated strategic projects
• Deputising for the Chief Nurse as required
- Registered adult Nurse Master’s degree, or working towards or equivalent experience 3 years’ experience at band 8a level or above in relevant speciality Management of clinical team including HR management
Desired But not Required:
- Mentorship qualification Nurse prescribing course
If this sounds like the next step or opportunity for your career, please reach out to me via email@example.com or 07852749278