Associate Community Director
6 month contract. Hybrid Role. £450 Inside IR35
Woodrow Mercer are currently on the search for an experienced Associate Community Director.
You will be a natural leader, with a commitment to establishing trusted relationships, strong business understanding and a curiosity when it comes to complex issues. You will be passionate about improvement and influencing change.
The post holder will be an excellent communicator, who will be responsible for all aspects of business support, including the provision and analysis of performance management information, information to support service development and the development of business cases and plans.
The role includes:
- IMTP planning and delivery including high impact Frailty Remodel
- Introducing IV infusion in community Hospitals
- D2RA- contracting 32 care home beds to provide step up/down provision including MDT- CRT, GP, district nursing teams with Care homes and frailty
- Palliative Care Strategy- To facilitate effective strategic engagement and partnership working with stakeholders, including area teams, acute sites, hospices and other third sector partners
- Activity against plan remodelling- D&C modelling for 2019/20. Re-modelling where necessary with actual activity providing clear forecasted trajectories for each underperforming service.
- Primary Care integrated pathways – Rheum, D&E
- Home First Bureau service efficiency transformation
- CRT Falls programme pathways and funding
- LOS reduction
- Flow management
- Discharge planning
If you are a senior manager with a passion for operational management and leadership; as well as enthusiasm and drive, with the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve what is required for our patients, staff and our services with strong leadership skills then we would love to hear from you.