Head of Clinical Effectiveness –
Northwest Based Client
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been approached by an NHS Organisation based in the Northwest of England to source an interim Head of Clinical Effectiveness to provide for and support the Trust with monitoring and improving the outcomes of patients and service users.
This role is a full-time position which offers Hybrid working with 2 to 3 days working on site and the remainder working remotely. This role is also on an interim basis for a minimum of 2 months with the view to extend afterwards. Further details about this role include it being inside IR35 through an Umbrella Company and comes at a Band 8a.
As for start dates for this role, the post holder will be looking for the post holder to start in November, therefore I will be happy to discuss Notice periods and availability with anyone of interest.
Reporting into the Director of Integrated Governance and Quality, the post holder will need to have a clear understanding of all aspects of Clinical Audit and Clinical Effectiveness programmes (including NICE guidance compliance). The post holder will also be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the Trusts annual Clinical Audit plan ensuring adherence to National and Regional guidance and the Trusts strategic priorities for quality and clinical effectiveness. Finally, the post holder will also be needed to periodically perform quality and compliance checks on in-date policies, procedures, strategies and guidelines to ensure that appendices and links are accurate and accessible.
Key Responsibilities, Skills and Experience
- Ability to identify risks, anticipate issues and create solutions and to resolve problems in relation to project or service delivery.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of collecting, analysing and reporting data and other information
- To lead on Clinical Audit and Clinical Effectiveness in support of the Trust
- To be responsible for providing Assurance and leading Compliance for the CQC Effective Domain
- To Support and drive Clinical Effectiveness using measures, metrics and guidelines
- To provide leadership to the QEH Clinical Audit team, working proactively with all team members to support the development of their skills and encourage a focus on their accuracy and attention to detail striving for excellence.
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Knott at email@example.com and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07870 898061.