Service Manager (Mental Health)
4 month contract. On site. Inside IR35. Band 8a/b
Woodrow Mercer are currently on the search for a Service Manager with experience within CAMHS.
We are looking for an individual who has experience in a leadership role within an Acute Hospital setting including experience of CAMHS with a proven track record of capacity planning & project delivery
You will be required to demonstrate experience of successful management of change and have experience of developing teams, using appraisal and accountability frameworks to support this.
You will be a natural leader, with a commitment to establishing trusted relationships, strong business understanding and a curiosity when it comes to complex issues. You will be passionate about improvement and influencing change.
You must have:
- Advanced knowledge of principles of service development/improvement and performance management.
- In-depth knowledge of operational business support
- Team building skills
- Experience of capacity & demand planning
- CQC compliance experience
- Experience working within CAMHS or Adult
If you are a Service Manager or General Manager and interested in this opportunity, please click apply.