Finegreen are currently supporting a large healthcare organisation, in the appointment of Deputy Executive Medical Director for an initial period of 3 months but likely to extend whilst the permanent recruitment process takes place.
The role will involve 13 sessions, and be a hybrid role with 3 days working onsite at the organisation.Please note the client is happy to look at a secondment from a permanent role. Key responsibilities will include:
Experience required for the role:
- Deputise for, and be accountable to, the Executive Medical Director for the successful delivery of the principal responsibilities in those areas within the wider remit of the Executive Medical Director;
- Specifically, the post holder will deputise for the Executive Medical Director at key meetings when they are unable to attend, e.g. Board, Governance and Assurance Committee and Executive Management Team meetings;
- Work closely with the medical leadership team and will be supported by the Health Community Medical Directors and Lead Doctors for Secondary Care, Community and Primary Care, Deputy Responsible Officer, Professional Development, Mortality, Clinical Law and Ethics and Medical and Health Sciences School liaison AMDs;
- A highly visible and inspirational clinical leader ensuring staff receive timely and regular communications, work in partnership and are inclusive;
- In this role, you will provide productive challenge using evidence and clinical outcomes to champion innovation and transformation;
- Strengthening the clinical governance and effectiveness framework you will ensure services are delivered in line with local, regional and national initiatives and compliant with recognised safety and quality standards;
- Provide professional leadership and support in the delivery of key priorities for quality, safety and clinical strategy as well as the professional support for the operational delivery within the organisation.
- Full GMC/GDC Registration with a licence to practice;
- Proven experience in the management of multi-disciplinary teams in primary and secondary care;
- Ability to partnership working across internal and external organisations in health and social care
- Experience of developing and monitoring Risk management and Clinical Effectiveness policies and procedures in primary and secondary care.
Please note the client has requested a full CV and Cover Letter for application to this role, if you are interested in more information on this role, please get in touch with Donna Larder, Divisional Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 241 9674.