Assistant Clinical Governance Manager –
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are working with a Private Healthcare Organisation for an Assistant Clinical Governance Manager to help support the healthcare organisation’s Clinical Governance department.
Based in the North of England, this Private Healthcare Organisation are looking for an individual who has clear experience in managing people in a hospital environment. Within this role, the post holder will be needed to ensure Compliance with the CQC, local ICB and the private healthcare organisation’s Governance team.
This role is a full time, permanent position which proposes the post holder being on site 5 days per week and to further add on to this, the post holder may also be needed to work 1 Saturday per quarter however this is to be discussed further with the client. This position also offers an annual salary of between £34,000 to £45,000. This North based Client is also looking for someone to start ASAP however they are open to notice periods which I am happy to discuss further.
Within this role the post holder will be reporting into the Clinical Governance Lead and will be accountable to the Director of Clinical Services in leading clinical quality and the Clinical Governance Strategy within the hospital. Within this post, the ideal candidate will be Responsible for Serious Incidents, Complaints and Patient Experience and they will also be supporting audits held both nationally and locally. The post holder will also have admins and a Risk lead reporting into them, therefore meaning that experience with managing people underneath you is crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the management of the Incident reporting system.
- Support/Lead on the hospital audit plan, including both national and local audits.
- Take an active role in ensuring compliance with all the hospital regulatory requirements. To display and promote excellent clinical leadership in all areas of the hospital.
- To promote excellent Patient experience throughout the hospital, facilitating and coordinating corporate and local customer service initiatives and providing appropriate support to colleagues.
- Support the hospitals Governance strategy.
- Ensuring learning from Incidents, Complaints and Patient feedback.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a Valid Pin.
- Must have Experience with managing in a hospital team.
- Experience within Clinical Governance.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free private medical insurance.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- Life assurance.
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant – Alex Knott via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07870898061, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.