Head of Clinical Governance and Patient Safety
- Woodrow Mercer
- West Midlands Region
- 290-300 per day
- Closing date
- 21 Dec 2022
- Phone number
- Primary Care
- Job Type
- Governance & Risk Management, Patient Safety
Head of Clinical Governance and Patient Safety:
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment are currently recruiting for an interim Head Of clinical governance and patient safety to work in a primary care healthcare establishment. This role is a full-time position which offers Hybrid working.
The role is a 4 -month Contract starting ASAP.
We are seeking individuals who has proven experience of working in an NHS or private healthcare establishment and are looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
Contract Length: 4 Months
- Develop and deliver the Clinical Assurance Framework which reflects national standards and local requirements.
- Top patient safety improvement activity and make certain that systems thinking, human factors understanding and just culture principles are embedded in all patient safety processes. They will support their organisations patient safety partners (patient and public representatives specifically involved in patient safety) as identified in the NHS Patient Safety Strategy.
- Take a leading role in ensuring awareness of the Care Quality Commission Fundamental Standards of Quality and Safety at an operational level.
- To identify and lead on development and implementation of systems and processes to support the governance programme.
- To facilitate, co-ordinate and establish a rolling programme of governance projects, evidence-based audits based on organisational policies and service specific requirements.
- Take ownership of risk management and co-ordination of the clinical and team risk registers, ensuring updates from services are appropriate and meeting the requirements of the identified risk.
- To oversee the complaints process to ensure complaints are managed according to organisational policy and to provide support to investigating officers as required.
- Take a leading role with the identification and analysing of any emerging subjects from available data; producing reports and analysing trends, concerns and detecting any actions and suggestions to the Chief Nursing & Clinical Service Delivery Officer.
If this sounds like the next step or opportunity for your career, please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07852749278
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert