We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an interim Programme Director - Planned Care. This role will be for 3 months and will follow a hybrid working solution.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated competitively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide programme management, expertise and leadership to deliver the organisations ambitious Planned Care programme ensuring delivery against key service development, activity & financial milestones;
- Lead and support with a particular responsibility around engaging and delivering on the pathways and value based care;
- Instigate or write regular high-level complex and contentious programme reports for strategic boards and committees, working closely with the Programme Management Team to demonstrate progress against milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, making recommendations where a range of options may exist;
- Provide expertise of best practice change, programme management methodologies, and support the embedding of these within the wider team;
- Communicate, engage and build relationships with key strategic policy makers to influence the development of strategy and policies across the organisation;
- Develop and implement policy, efficient systems and processes;
- Continually liaise with key stakeholders in order to achieve significant whole system change to modernise services;
- Communicate highly complex, sensitive and contentious information to wide range of audiences;
- Work closely with the Transformation and Improvement Team to build on the opportunities and requirements of programme methodology, value based care, whole system pathways, analytics, pipeline, reporting and tracking requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters degree or equivalent experience;
- Demonstratable experience working in a similar position within a healthcare provider setting at a senior level;
- Credible and proven track record of managing and leading programmes to successful outcomes;
- Ability to implement and manage complex change in a challenging environment;
- Significant relevant senior management experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
If you are interested in the role, please send me a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.