Head of Emergency Preparedness Response and Resilience
Start ASAP. 12 month role. Hybrid. 2 days on site. Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer are currently looking for an experienced Head of EPRR to support a trust in the North West, starting as soon as possible.
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of all arrangements relating to the organisations preparedness for, and resilience to, significant incidents and emergencies. This includes business continuity and other resilience planning arrangements.
- To provide leadership in business continuity emergency planning, Trust policy and procedure development.
- The post holder will be expected to make a significant contribution to the overall success of the services in implementing strategic vision and strategy within their area of responsibility and ensuring these are delivered through clear objectives and targets.
- The post holder will also be responsible for the representation of the organisation in the health economy EPRR planning groups and for supporting the work streams arising from those.
- The post holder will be responsible for the teaching or devising of training, and development programs as a major job responsibility.