Clinical Governance Manager
Here at Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment, we are currently recruiting for a clinical governance manager to join the team at a London Based NHS Trust.
It is an interim band 7 role which is to start ASAP for 6 months (with a view to be extended). We are seeking individuals who has proven experience of working in an NHS or healthcare organisation within Clinical Governance and is looking for their next interim role.
Base: Hybrid (4 days on site)
Day Rate: £230
· Be responsible for the development and implementation of the hospital’s quality governance and risk framework within the allocated division.
· Be responsible in distribution of the trust’s key performance indicators for complaints, risk and incident management.
· Work alongside senior management to improve outcomes for patients.
· Work with the division management to achieve the trusts improvement plan, and all regulatory compliance standards.
· Support the patient experience lead on the development and implementation of the division’s patient experience and engagement plans and activities
· Support the division in CQC regulation standards and preparation for inspections.
· Work with the hospital management team to maintain an effective site risk register within the divisions
- Experience as a clinical governance manager in an NHS and healthcare setting.
- Experience investigating incidents and complaints
- Identify necessary action and create focus to follow through with the outcomes.
Desired not required:
If you’re interested - reach out on 07852749278 or firstname.lastname@example.org