Interim Insourcing/Outsourcing Manager
- c£370 per day
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Community Health Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Manager of Operations
We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an interim Insourcing/Outsourcing Manager. This role will be for 1 month in the first instance.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at c£370 per day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the awarded providers to ensure the smooth running of the contract and that all patients are booked into the additional capacity;
- Communicate with appropriate stakeholders in the strategic planning and further commissioning of services in accordance with the organisation’s elective plans in line with the procurement and contracting team;
- Ensure planning, development and delivery of insourcing and outsourcing services in accordance with relevant service specifications, guidance, quality and clinical standards;
- Provide leadership and support to the organisation on the regional commissioning of related services including outsourced and insourced activity;
- Lead on the key performance indicators with the companies in line with the service specification to ensure the patients receive comparable care with other patients treated within the organisation;
- Participate, as the organisation’s representative on negotiations with procurement and contracting brings your operational expertise in the delivery thinking of the procured activity;
- Liaise with sites and areas in the delivery of the additional activity;
- Work as the go-between between sites, Executives, procurement and contracting to ensure value for money with the contracts;
- Provide monthly reports demonstrating any variance to plan and highlight any risks and mitigations to the variance of the cohort plans;
- Provide clear and timely strategic and operational leadership and advice to multiple organisations and as required;
- Facilitate service improvements staff (and patients where applicable) providing clear and transparent quality assurance processes to allow evaluation of service redesign implementation;
- Act as an advocate for patients being outsourced or insourced and ensure service planning, delivery and quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters degree level qualification or have demonstratable experience working in a similar position, gained over a number of years;
- In-depth professional knowledge in financial management, performance management, information systems and managing waiting list information/data;
- Multidisciplinary Staff management acquired through training and/or experience over extended period;
- Manager/professional with significant NHS experience including Policy and Strategy development at a senior level;
- Demonstrate a track record in successful change management and implementation of improvement initiatives within service delivery in the NHS.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert