We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Divisional Director of Operations for the Clinical Support division. This role will be for 6 months in the first instance and has potential for extension.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£560 day rate dependant on experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operational and strategic delivery on both transformation and delivery of services that provide Clinical Support;
- Responsibility for the achievement of the relevant key performance and access targets;
- Monitor and review business and service performance at all levels across all dimensions of care and delivery, reporting on performance, and instituting recovery plans and remedial action plans where necessary;
- Be responsible for the oversight of the Divisional Operational Performance and support the service development within Clinical Support;
- To have the oversight of all Divisional Business Cases and process and ensure effective, robust delivery in to service provision;
- Assist with the development and implementation of major delivery and transformation plans to affect the service strategy;
- To oversee substantial budgets, significant numbers of staff and complex operations;
- To assist in driving through the delivery of ambitious targets to continually improve performance within the Division;
- Support the Division to develop bespoke strategies and ensure alignment with the organisations overall strategy and Integrated Business Plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree level qualification in Management or have demonstratable experience working in a similar position, gained over a number of years;
- Extensive experience at Divisional Director level overseeing Clinical Support in an Acute Trust environment;
- Significant experience of financial management;
- Experience of establishing and applying performance management systems.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.