Interim Divisional Director of Operations - Specialist Medicine
- Band 9
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Director
We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Divisional Director of Operations for the Specialist Medicine division. This role will be for 6 months in the first instance and has potential for extension.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£560 day rate dependant on experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operational and strategic delivery on both transformation and delivery of services that support Specialist Medicine;
- Responsibility for the achievement of the relevant key performance and access targets;
- Monitor and review business and service performance at all levels across all dimensions of care and delivery, reporting on performance, and instituting recovery plans and remedial action plans where necessary;
- Be responsible for the oversight of the Divisional Operational Performance and support the service development within the Specialist Medicine Division;
- To have the oversight of all Divisional Business Cases and process and ensure effective, robust delivery in to service provision;
- Assist with the development and implementation of major delivery and transformation plans to affect the service strategy;
- To oversee substantial budgets, significant numbers of staff and complex operations;
- To assist in driving through the delivery of ambitious targets to continually improve performance within the Division;
- Support the Division to develop bespoke strategies and ensure alignment with the organisations overall strategy and Integrated Business Plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree level qualification in Management or have demonstratable experience working in a similar position, gained over a number of years;
- Extensive experience at Divisional Director level overseeing Specialist Medicine in an Acute Trust environment;
- Significant experience of financial management;
- Experience of establishing and applying performance management systems.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert