Deputy Head of Finance, BAND 8A
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment are currently looking for a Deputy Head of Finance to support a trust in Eastern England on a 6 month contract. Working full time on a hybrid basis.
The Deputy Head of Finance will play a fundamental role supporting the Finance Director in the provision of effective high quality financial management and financial services to the Trust.
You will work at a strategic level and contribute to the Trust’s major financial decision making, whilst also providing leadership to the Finance Directorate. You are required to uphold the Trust’s core values and strategic vision.
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide expert finance support and advice in all areas, including highly complex.
- To work at a strategic level and contribute to the Trust's major financial decision making.
- To provide advice and support to organisations and, where appropriate, deliver development for key non-finance directors, managers, staff on finance-related issues.
- To provide advice and support to representatives of all professional accreditation and the training needs of staff at all levels.
- The post holder will lead on and support the professional development of finance, procurement and IT staff in the patch and implement a performance and development framework to ensure this is done consistently.
- To contribute comprehensively to the development of the Trust’s financial strategy in order to achieve the Trust’s objectives.