Interim Company Secretary
- Morgan Law
- South West England, England
- £500 - £535 per day
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Acute Trust, Clinical Commissioning Group
- Job Type
- Corporate Affairs, Company Secretary
A NHS Client requires a Interim Company Secretary for an initial 3 month period. You will need to be a Company Secretary who has operated at a senior board level in the NHS at Band 9 level to be considered for this role and be available to start in early March. Ideally onsite in the South West but negotiable.
Key Duties include:
- The Company Secretary is a non-voting member of the Board, sharing corporate responsibility for strategic planning, corporate policy-making and the delivery of Board objectives, through providing; primary day-to-day responsibility for Formal administrative Board duties for the Chairman, Board and CEO.
- To support the Board of Directors & Executive team re convening and servicing Board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; supporting the CEO in preparation of follow up action to report back to the Chairman and Board of Non-Executive directors and Committee's).
- Work with the Chairman, Committee Chairs and CEO to ensure Good Governance arrangements are in place at all times.
- Help ensure that as an organisation we are running in a safe and effective way, delivering our statutory obligations and delivering on our strategic objectives.
- Convening and servicing Main Board & Executive Board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; supporting the CEO in preparation of "follow up" actions to report back to the Chairman and Board of Non-Executive directors and Committee's, as minuted).
- Providing support to Board committees and working parties such as the Chairman, CEO and Board of Directors direct.
- Work with the Chairman, Committee Chairs and CEO to ensure Good Governance arrangements are in place at all times
- Support the Chairman and CEO as directed, for day to day support.
- Support the CEO and Executive team in implementing procedural/administrative systems
If you have the required board level experience as a Company Secretary in the NHS please do apply.
Morgan Law has a 17-year track record helping leading organisations in the public and not-for-profit sectors recruit the highest-calibre professionals for important roles across business support, middle and senior management.
Our dedicated Health Management team recruits talented commissioning, operations, programme and contract management professionals for interim, temporary, contract and permanent vacancies at mid to senior levels.
Our experienced consultants and our comprehensive market knowledge make us a market leader in placing healthcare management professionals across the full spectrum of health organisations, from NHS England to Private Healthcare organisations, Acute Trusts to CCGs, Social Enterprises to GP Federations.
If you're looking for a permanent, interim or temporary job in healthcare, Morgan Law has the expertise to help you find your next role.
Roles we typically recruit include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Divisional/General/Service Manager
- Programme/Project Management
- PMO Director
- Director of Transformation
- Risk/Governance/Quality Assurance
- Director of Commissioning
- Head of Contract Management
- Mental Health, Community and Primary Care Commissioning
Our honest, consultative approach places an emphasis on understanding your needs, helping us to place you in a role where you can make a difference.
- 020 7747 4949
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert