General manager - Radiology/ Imaging
- Woodrow Mercer
- Band 8c
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Acute Trust, Community Foundation Trust
- Job Type
- Public Health, Manager
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by an NHS Trust in South to source a Radiology General Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
- Location: Hybrid
- IR35: Inside
- Start Date: ASAP
- Band 8c
• To demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and perform management duties to a high standard.
* The post holder will be required to have a 'can do' attitude and proactive in nature.
• Proactively manage self and department to ensure strict adherence to all performance related metrics e.g. cancer waiting times, DM01, budget control and HR.
• To maintain levels of knowledge on all professional developments and to assist in the department providing support when needed.
• To liaise with appropriate academic and relevant departmental staff on matters of clinical education and to oversee in service training.
• To ensure the department remains compliant with all professional standards and legislative guidelines i.e. CQC, IRMER, IRR, etc.
• To ensure all images generated within the department have reached an optimum standard and quality.
• To undertake any other duties which may be appropriate to the post.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Matt Cross email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert