Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by an NHS Trust in South to source a Radiology General Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
- Location: Hybrid
- IR35: Inside
- Start Date: ASAP
- Band 8c
• To demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and perform management duties to a high standard.
* The post holder will be required to have a 'can do' attitude and proactive in nature.
• Proactively manage self and department to ensure strict adherence to all performance related metrics e.g. cancer waiting times, DM01, budget control and HR.
• To maintain levels of knowledge on all professional developments and to assist in the department providing support when needed.
• To liaise with appropriate academic and relevant departmental staff on matters of clinical education and to oversee in service training.
• To ensure the department remains compliant with all professional standards and legislative guidelines i.e. CQC, IRMER, IRR, etc.
• To ensure all images generated within the department have reached an optimum standard and quality.
• To undertake any other duties which may be appropriate to the post.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Matt Cross email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.