Interim CHC Clinical Lead – Children’s/CYP
- Pure Interims
- South East England
- Day Rate DoE - Outside of IR35
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Phone number
- Integrated Care System
- Job Type
- Nursing, Lead Nurse, CHC
Pure Interims are seeking an experienced Interim CHC Clinical Lead – Children’s/CYP for a 3 month assignment based in the South East with hybrid working (Outside of IR35).
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing management and clinical leadership in the delivery of NHS Children and Young People’s Continuing Care, and other children’s commissioned activities
- Responsible for ensuring that all clinical aspects of enquiries, disputes, appeals and complaints are managed and co-ordinated in a timely and appropriate manner in line with policy and guidance
- Deliver of a high quality, operationally safe, clinically led service
- Establish and maintain robust systems to implement policy and guidance relating to the NHS Continuing Care processes
- Utilise the national assessment tools to ensure preparation of good quality needs portrayals and assessments based on the National Framework Decision Support Tool, chair panels, manage appeals and present cases to the Multi Agency Resource and Health Panels
- Manage packages of care ensuring high quality care provision, working collaboratively with families, NHS providers, Local Authority partners, multi-disciplinary teams, the brokerage team and the care provider market
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators
- Ensure effective communication and liaison with key stakeholders, including partner agencies such as local Acute Trust’s, Community providers, the Council, GP’s, carers and families
- Work collaboratively with the Local Authority ensuring an Integrated Service model is delivered and jointly funded packages are managed collaboratively
- Lead the appeals and complaint process, assisting the quality team and senior management
If you have the relevant CHC experience and have an interest in the role then please apply below.
Pure Interims is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing senior management interim appointments within the Healthcare industry.
Our mission is to strive for perfection. We use our knowledge, experience and passion to provide high quality, value for money interim solutions. Our approach is to provide excellence in service delivery for both our Clients and Candidates alike.
At Pure Interims, we focus all of our efforts in sourcing the right individuals with experience in producing and executing effective strategies which help NHS organisations to maximise performance in line with strategic objectives.
We specialise in Interim appointments for the following area's:
- Executive Board Level
- Estates & Facilities
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 450 7552 or e-mail us - email@example.com
- 0845 450 7552
Apply for Interim CHC Clinical Lead – Children’s/CYP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert