Datix Compliance Manager
- Woodrow Mercer
- North West England
- £220 to £240 per day
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Phone number
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Governance & Risk Management, Manager
Datix Compliance Manager
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare Recruitment are working with a Northwest based NHS Trust to resource a Datix Compliance Manager to help support the Trust’s Governance systems.
This role is a full-time position which offers great flexibility in working from home with occasional need to be on site. This role comes under a band 8a and offers a negotiable daily rate. This position is for an interim basis for 3 months initially and has a start date of May.
I would be more than happy to discuss notice periods and your availability for this position.
Reporting into the Associate Director of Risk and Safety, within this role you will be the Lead specialist for Datix and will provide leadership, support and training for the continued development of the Trust’s Integrated Risk Management System (IRMS – Datix). The post holder will also be needed to implement, and project manage other identified key modules and systems to improve safety and influence operational practice within the Governance Framework. Within this position you will also interrogate and analyse data held on the Datix system whilst also playing a key role in maintaining systems for monitoring and improving data quality.
- Supporting the Risk team to work in conjunction with relevant managers to customize and set up reports for incidents, claims and complaints.
- Support Risk and Patient Safety Leads and other specialist Risk advisors to understand incidents within their area through the creation of ‘package reports’.
- Act as the Trust lead for the IRMS and be the responsible person and contact for all related queries/issues associated with the system.
- Manage DATIXWeb across the Trust, including monitoring training for general and management staff and providing post training support for staff.
- To continually review and enhance the IRMS/Datix platform in response to Trust user feedback via engagement with staff at all levels across the Trust.
- Co-ordinate and deliver IRMS training for Trust staff as/when requested.
- Maintain the incident handlers/investigators user guide to provide training in the effective use of DATIXWeb.
Essential experience for this role
- Working experience working with complex IT systems.
- Demonstratable experience of analysing complex data and presenting in a user friendly format.
- Experience in DATIX and DATIXWeb management.
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Knott at email@example.com and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07870 898061.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Apply for Datix Compliance Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert