General Manager - UEC
- Woodrow Mercer
- South West
- £300-500 day rate depending on experience
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Acute Trust, NHS England
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Manager of Operations
General Manager - UEC
Start in March. 3 months. Inside IR35. On site working, based in the South West.
Woodrow Mercer are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to support an trust in the South coast, starting March 2023.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic individual who wishes to develop management skill and experience and who can bring enthusiasm and energy to the role within the Emergency Department. The successful applicant will have some experience of driving change to deliver safe and effective patient care in new and innovative ways.
- Ensuring daily processes are in place to identify early any risks to achievement of strategic and operational objectives and oversee the development of any detailed recovery plans for any areas that require further support as well as liaising with other leaders internally and externally to share best practice.
- Ensuring that information, reporting arrangements and assurance mechanisms are continuously improved to support the delivery of efficient and effective systems to achieve and maintain the quality and safety of care for patients.
- Develop a network of collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to influence improvements.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of operational delivery within the Division to the agreed quality standards. Ensure that unplanned variation in service delivery (activity, income, expenditure, capacity, performance) is identified and appropriate, timely action taken; Line management of Operations Leads and administrative staff within the Division, either directly or through delegated responsibility.
- Recent senior management experience Experience in implementing innovative clinically led services
Evidence of delivering and implementing strategic plans
Proven track record of managing within an NHS setting in a similar role and/or level
- Clear understanding of transformation programmes and service development and improvement Proven experience of leading change through people, by effective and engaging leadership Proven experience of successfully managing budgets and delivery of productivity and efficiency programmes
If you are a strong and motivated General Manager with a passion to make a change, as well as enthusiasm and drive, with the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve what is required the staff and the services then we would love to hear from you.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Apply for General Manager - UEC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert