Head of EPRR
- Woodrow Mercer
- East Midlands Region
- £300-500 day rate depending on experience
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Project Management, Head of Transformation
Head of EPRR
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced Head of Emergency, Preparedness, Resilience and Response to support a trust in East Midlands on a 6 month contract, starting as soon as possible. The candidate will be expected to work a hybrid role, meaning accessibility to the East Midlands is essential.
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of all arrangements relating to the organisations preparedness for, and resilience to, significant incidents and emergencies. This includes business continuity and other resilience planning arrangements.
- To provide leadership in business continuity emergency planning, Trust policy and procedure development.
- The post holder will be expected to make a significant contribution to the overall success of the services in implementing strategic vision and strategy within their area of responsibility and ensuring these are delivered through clear objectives and targets.
- The post holder will also be responsible for the representation of the organisation in the health economy EPRR planning groups and for supporting the work streams arising from those.
- The post holder will be responsible for the teaching or devising of training, and development programs as a major job responsibility.
If you are an experienced healthcare professional with EPRR experience then we would love to hear from you.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Apply for Head of EPRR
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert