Head of Corporate Governance
- Woodrow Mercer
- East Midlands Region
- £250-£300 per day
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Phone number
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Governance & Risk Management, Manager
Head of Corporate Governance –
Midlands based Client.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been approached by an NHS Trust based in the Midlands to source an interim Head of Corporate Governance to provide a high level of advice to colleagues within the Trust.
This role offers full-time working hours and is on an interim basis for 3-6 months initially. Within this post, the ideal candidate will be have a Hybrid working pattern where they are going to be needed to be flexible to attend board meetings when needed. This role comes under a band 8a and is inside IR35 through an umbrella company.
The rate for this role is negotiable and they are looking for someone to start in the coming weeks, therefore I am more than happy to discuss notice periods.
As Head of Corporate Governance, the post holder will support and deputise for the Associate Director of Corporate Governance in providing comprehensive and high level support to the Board committees and with the management of legal queries relating to clinical and non-clinical issues, leading on specific cases and liaising with the Trust’s appointed lawyers when necessary.
The post holder will also ensure that there is an effective framework and processes in place in respect to policy management.
- To plan and lead on producing high quality agendas and papers for Board committees.
- To assist the Associate Director of Corporate Governance in providing highly complex advice, supporting and training to corporate and clinical departments in respect of standards of business conduct and corporate governance.
- To produce reports for the audit committee to provide assurance that policies and procedures are kept updated in accordance with agreed timescales, identifying any high risk out of date policies which require immediate attention.
- To contribute to the production of regular reports to Audit Committee in respect of these registers.
- To provide complex advice to Board members on the conduct of meetings.
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Knott at email@example.com and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07870 898061.
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have made thousands of placements of skilled, dedicated and expert interim consultants into the NHS.
What makes us different is our commitment to transparent commercials, long term relationships and being the most knowledgeable recruitment team in the market.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants are unmatched in our experience and track record in this market.
- 0121 720 3955
55 Colmore Row
Apply for Head of Corporate Governance
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert