Interim Operations Director - Community, CYP & CAMHS
- East of England
- £500 - £600 per day
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Mental Health & Social Care Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Director
We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Director for Community, CYP & CAMHS services. This role will be for 3 months in the first instance and has the potential to extend.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated between £500 - £600 per day dependant on experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders, provide leadership to the Community, CYP & CAMHS Group and contribute to developing the strategic direction of the organisation;
- Be accountable for the Operational Management of the Group and the organisation responsibility for the delivery of the corporate responsibility, as agreed;
- Take shared corporate responsibility for the financial performance of the organisation, including the achievement of financial targets, balancing the potentially conflicting demands of budgetary requirements and clinical standards;
- Report to the monthly performance review on divisional performance;
- Represent the Group at local levels, developing partnerships, sharing best practice and integrating this knowledge within the organisation;
- Take the lead for designated corporate projects or programmes of work;
- Provide effective and visible leadership and direction at all times in the operation and delivery of all services with the Division, including timely delivery of national and local access targets and objectives;
- Keep key stakeholders abreast of relevant day to day matters relating to services and issues where there are areas of challenge/concern;
- Ensure strategic and annual plans for the Group are developed and contribute to the development of the organisations strategic and annual plan;
- Ensure annual objectives for the Group are agreed, which support the achievement of the Group’s plans;
- Ensure a strategy for improvement of services within the Group is agreed, which incorporates organisations initiatives including all aspects of clinical governance with the focus on the patient.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree level qualification in Management or have demonstratable experience working in a similar position, gained over a number of years;
- Extensive experience at Operations Director level overseeing Community and/or Mental Health services in an NHS Healthcare environment;
- Significant track record of operational achievement and service improvement;
- Significant experience of leading service and/or transformational change;
- Considerable experience of building and managing relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Apply for Interim Operations Director - Community, CYP & CAMHS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert