A Senior Programme Manager is required for a NHS Client in the South West of England. This role will be an integral part of a core system team working towards the development and successful running of a regional collaborative that will provide strategic transformation and planning, and project and programme management. The role will work across the ICS footprint and focus on delivery and Improvement. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract on a salary basis based on the 8b Agenda for change pay scales of £58,000 - £68,000, dependent on experience.
The key requirements that you are required to have in order to be successfully shortlisted for this role is NHS experience, NHS Programme Management experience, ideally in a transformational environment, system working experience, Project Management Professional Qualification and a tangible track record of delivery.
Key duties will include:
- Support the delivery of the ICS strategy through programme management and Transformation programmes system wide
- Providing strong, dynamic leadership and support to those involved in the nominated projects; achieved through coaching and facilitating discussions to encourage creative thinking and identify ways to drive the projects forward.
- Using a variety of service improvement tools, influencing and negotiation skills to enable the projects to be delivered.
- Ensuring robust programme and project management methodology is applied to the development and implementation of all nominated projects
- Actively participating in financial initiatives/generating income and cost improvement programmes
- Supporting a wide range of operational teams in management of budgets to deliver CIP
- Identifying cost improvement and income generation programmes across the Trust, leading on Trust wide projects where necessary making sure programmes and savings/income are delivered
- Ensuring provision of weekly and monthly papers, reports and presentations to operational and corporate areas/teams within the Trust in a timely fashion.
If you have the above experience gained in the NHS, and available to work in the South West of England, please do apply.