Senior Programme Manager
- Morgan Law
- South West England
- £58,000 - £68,000
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Acute Trust, Clinical Commissioning Group
- Job Type
- Fixed Term
- Project Management, Programme Manager
A Senior Programme Manager is required for a NHS Client in the South West of England. This role will be an integral part of a core system team working towards the development and successful running of a regional collaborative that will provide strategic transformation and planning, and project and programme management. The role will work across the ICS footprint and focus on delivery and Improvement. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract on a salary basis based on the 8b Agenda for change pay scales of £58,000 - £68,000, dependent on experience.
The key requirements that you are required to have in order to be successfully shortlisted for this role is NHS experience, NHS Programme Management experience, ideally in a transformational environment, system working experience, Project Management Professional Qualification and a tangible track record of delivery.
Key duties will include:
- Support the delivery of the ICS strategy through programme management and Transformation programmes system wide
- Providing strong, dynamic leadership and support to those involved in the nominated projects; achieved through coaching and facilitating discussions to encourage creative thinking and identify ways to drive the projects forward.
- Using a variety of service improvement tools, influencing and negotiation skills to enable the projects to be delivered.
- Ensuring robust programme and project management methodology is applied to the development and implementation of all nominated projects
- Actively participating in financial initiatives/generating income and cost improvement programmes
- Supporting a wide range of operational teams in management of budgets to deliver CIP
- Identifying cost improvement and income generation programmes across the Trust, leading on Trust wide projects where necessary making sure programmes and savings/income are delivered
- Ensuring provision of weekly and monthly papers, reports and presentations to operational and corporate areas/teams within the Trust in a timely fashion.
If you have the above experience gained in the NHS, and available to work in the South West of England, please do apply.
Morgan Law has a 17-year track record helping leading organisations in the public and not-for-profit sectors recruit the highest-calibre professionals for important roles across business support, middle and senior management.
Our dedicated Health Management team recruits talented commissioning, operations, programme and contract management professionals for interim, temporary, contract and permanent vacancies at mid to senior levels.
Our experienced consultants and our comprehensive market knowledge make us a market leader in placing healthcare management professionals across the full spectrum of health organisations, from NHS England to Private Healthcare organisations, Acute Trusts to CCGs, Social Enterprises to GP Federations.
If you're looking for a permanent, interim or temporary job in healthcare, Morgan Law has the expertise to help you find your next role.
Roles we typically recruit include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Divisional/General/Service Manager
- Programme/Project Management
- PMO Director
- Director of Transformation
- Risk/Governance/Quality Assurance
- Director of Commissioning
- Head of Contract Management
- Mental Health, Community and Primary Care Commissioning
Our honest, consultative approach places an emphasis on understanding your needs, helping us to place you in a role where you can make a difference.
- 020 7747 4949
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert