Associate Director of HR
- North West England
- £71500 - £91500 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- GP Federation
- Job Type
- Human Resources
- To oversee the operational performance and support services that HR provide to the organisation;
- Act as a Deputy to the HR Director;
- Ensuring the organisation's values are upheld and embedded in all policies and processes;
- Support the comprehensive business and Directorate plan;
- Lead on decisions involving complex situations, with the ability to exercise judgement after carefully reviewing the options and to identify appropriate actions and solutions, in line with good HR practice and procedure, employment law and the organisation's policies and procedures;
- Partner with the business and key stakeholders to support and achieve transformation activities.
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent experience;
- An experienced senior Manager with a track record in leading teams and managing complex change;
- Relevant and practical experience of change management (ideally within the context of an NHS Body) and continuous improvement;
- Experience in managing complex cultural environments and consistently apply an equality, diversity and inclusion lens to your work.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert