Interim Elective Care Lead
- East Midlands Region
- £375 - £450 per day (dependent upon experience)
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Manager of Operations
We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Elective Care Lead. This role will be for 3 months in the first instance and will start ASAP.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at between c£375 and £450 per day dependent upon experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide Operational leadership across Elective Care;
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to implement and sustain the RTT recovery programme;
- Work with clinicians to reduce waiting times;
- Support the organisation’s transformation agenda around elective care and recovery;
- The successful delivery of Key Performance targets and ensure monitoring mechanisms are in place to assess performance and enable corporate reporting;
- Actively participate in planning network-wide services as appropriate and to implement actions arising from network discussion or agreement; to translate policy into practice;
- Playing a key role in the delivery of the elective access strategy and lead on all areas of elective access performance achievement for the Trust;
- Operating as a specialist resource to the organisation: as a subject matter expert in all aspects of elective access national guidance and related operational processes and performance management; and as a facilitator in demand and capacity modelling and planning at service and organisational level;
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to Master’s level or equivalent experience;
- Management/leadership qualification or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience of working in a senior management/ leadership role within the NHS;
- Substantial and in-depth experience and knowledge of: elective access standards and national guidance; performance management including leading changes in practice in a complex environment to improve performance/services; staff management including experience of managing and motivating a large team or teams;
- Substantial experience of demand and capacity modelling and planning at specialty level.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Apply for Interim Elective Care Lead
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert