We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Elective Care Lead. This role will be for 3 months in the first instance and will start ASAP.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at between c£375 and £450 per day dependent upon experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide Operational leadership across Elective Care;
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to implement and sustain the RTT recovery programme;
- Work with clinicians to reduce waiting times;
- Support the organisation’s transformation agenda around elective care and recovery;
- The successful delivery of Key Performance targets and ensure monitoring mechanisms are in place to assess performance and enable corporate reporting;
- Actively participate in planning network-wide services as appropriate and to implement actions arising from network discussion or agreement; to translate policy into practice;
- Playing a key role in the delivery of the elective access strategy and lead on all areas of elective access performance achievement for the Trust;
- Operating as a specialist resource to the organisation: as a subject matter expert in all aspects of elective access national guidance and related operational processes and performance management; and as a facilitator in demand and capacity modelling and planning at service and organisational level;
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to Master’s level or equivalent experience;
- Management/leadership qualification or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience of working in a senior management/ leadership role within the NHS;
- Substantial and in-depth experience and knowledge of: elective access standards and national guidance; performance management including leading changes in practice in a complex environment to improve performance/services; staff management including experience of managing and motivating a large team or teams;
- Substantial experience of demand and capacity modelling and planning at specialty level.
If you are interested in the role, please email Toni Coates with a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.