Interim Theatre Manager
- West Sussex, England
- £400 - £401 per day
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Private Sector
- Job Type
- Medical & Clinical, Manager
My client are a reputable centre of excellence with a rating of "GOOD" CQC and they now require an interim theatre manager to support for a period of 3 months initially.
The successful candidate will be instrumental to leading a fantastic team of Theatre Practitioners in providing an effective and highly reputable level of care to all of the clients patients.
About the role:
- To lead, support and develop the theatre team, providing professional managerial leadership, and ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of care to patients and staff.
- To effectively manage and develop the operating theatres service, working with peers and management groups to achieve the aims of the organisation.
- To work closely with the managers of the other key clinical areas to ensure an effective and seamless clinical service is provided for all patients across the board; provided by fully trained and motivated staff.
- Ensure a highly efficient level of theatre teamwork within CQC standards and continued compliance to our outstanding CQC rating
- To support staff in defining, setting, implementing and evaluating departmental objectives, which will complement the business strategic business plan and fulfil organisational requirements.
- To maintain departments within agreed budgetary levels.
- Manage the personnel requirements of the departments with regard to staff selection, recruitment, development, deployment, performance review, and absence management.
- RGN Level or ODP Level 3
- Strong clinical senior management experience
- Appropriate clinical experience
- Evidence of continual updating in line with professional bodies
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and examples of supporting team members in all areas of professional life
- Innovative, a team player and not afraid to suggest constructive change
This is an initial 3 month interim contract, however could extend pass this date.
If you feel you have the correct credentials and are passionate about patient outcomes, please do reach out to me for a chat.
Lloyd.email@example.com 01491 637098
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com
Our mission is to change the way people feel about recruitment.
We find, introduce and support business problem solvers. One + Many is our guiding principle. It’s a simple way of defining how we work and deliver better – as a business and as individuals. We recruit, gain insights and share knowledge as a community. It’s how we demonstrate value to our clients. It’s how we attract great candidates. It’s how all of us come together to have an impact that’s greater than the sum of our parts.
One good person on their own can achieve great things, solve problems, pass on knowledge and make a huge impact.
One good person supported, inspired and helped by a community will achieve more. Good people, made better.
- 01491 577122
Remenham Church Lane
Henley on Thames
Apply for Interim Theatre Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert