We are currently looking for experience Learning Disability Lead Complex Case Managers for a 6-month contract supporting a large ICB in the West Midlands.
These full-time hybrid working roles will involve 3 patient visiting days per week and therefore access to your own transport and a driving license is required.
Reporting to the Continuing Healthcare Lead for the ICB you will undertake comprehensive professional Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nurse Care assessments for adults over 18 years of age with complex health needs including the assessment, review and monitoring of care for those whose health needs are funded via NHS Continuing Healthcare within the dedicated time scales. This will include retrospective and appeal cases.
You will act as a Case Manager for individual clients within the region who are receiving continuing health care funding to assess the needs of the client and their family to ensure that they receive an appropriate levels of care in the most suitable environment.
Due to the level of responsibility inherent in this role the following skills and experience are essential:
- Previous experience of undertaking Continuing Care Assessments
- Significant experience of working with children and young people with complex and long-term health needs, disabilities and those with life limited/palliative or end of life
- Experience of negotiating and liaising with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Evidence of undertaking audit and implementing outcomes in a range of settings
- Working knowledge of DOLS legislation and SEND.
This role will provide you with autonomy so the ability to demonstrate autonomous practice, initiating and facilitating evidence-based practice will be beneficial.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com