We're working with an award-winning NHS organisation in the Bristol area who are seeking a skilled and experienced HR professional to act as Business Partner to one of their clinical divisions.
This is a 6 month interim opportunity in which you will be supporting the delivery of the people strategy for the division, agreeing priorities and developing, leading and delivering people interventions which support the operational plans of the division.
You will also lead in supporting the delivery of people elements of operational efficiency and improvement transformation initiatives as you help to build and sustain people management capacity through the coaching of managers around how they apply people policies.
Providing high quality advice to managers and staff will be a key component of the role, so it's anticipated that you will be on site at least 50% of the time, remote working for the remainder of the week.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- Degree or equivalent experience together with CIPD qualification and membership
- Significant operational HR/People experience with experience of developing the workforce aspects of strategic and operational business plans which include workforce planning and design.
- Evidence of leading the workforce elements of key organisational change programmes
- Experience of advising managers on complex change processes including restructuring, redundancy and TUPE transfers.
- Experience in applying a business partner approach - working with managers to develop services and applying People management expertise to provide solutions to complex problems and delivery of strategic objectives.
- Experience of developing and implementing People policies - covering organisational development, including supporting / completing management investigations, grievances, discipline, appeals, performance management, capability and organisational change (redundancy).
- Experience of working in partnership with Trade Unions towards shared goals
- Sound understanding of HR best practice and employment law.
We're keen to hear from applicants who are currently in the UK and could commence at short notice.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com