As a leading provider of clinical insourcing services to the NHS, my client partners with NHS Trusts to reduce referral to treatment waiting times and provide ongoing clinical capacity management solutions. They provide flexible, high-quality, weekend and weekday services.
My client are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to support and manage key accounts, as well as new accounts, in the North of England.
The postholder will be responsible for the successful delivery and management of insourcing activity across a number of Trust contracts within a region. They are looking for a dynamic individual who is proactive, an outstanding communicator and highly organised. The candidate must be open to working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise their workload and effective delivery of clinical services. The postholder must be able to develop relationships with Trust clients, understand their needs and act as a solution focused critical friend to customers
Skill and Experience
Ideally someone from an insourcing background with direct contacts in the NHS would be highly desireable.
- Organised and good at coordinating multiple workstreams within a project
- Comfortable working in a flexible, fast paced and ever- changing environment
- Shows excellent "completer finisher" skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and able to develop lasting working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and manner- articulate and polite
- Political sensitivity and experience of dealing with a range of issues in a complex stakeholder environment. Ability to manage multiple services and prioritise to deliver
- Ability to analyse data and create reports
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Located ideally in North UK with a willingness to travel in the region
If you feel you fit the above skill set, then lets talk!
Lloyd.email@example.com 01491 637098
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com