Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Head of Healthcare to support a HMP Prison based in the North West.
Length: 6 month contract
Working: Full time
Rate: DOE, Inside IR35
On site working (North West)
• Be directly accountable for the provision of 24/7 high quality clinical and operational health care services within HMP Prison, with several complex services, including in-patients, and ensuring a consistent and co-ordinated approach to the delivery of quality evidence-based practice and high-quality care for patients interpreting the policies and procedures for the service.
• Be directly accountable for the provision of high-quality services for a high turnover of patients with multiple complexities and co-morbidities.
• Be accountable for the delivery of the contract including responsibility for monitoring performance and delivery against key performance indicators at HMP Prison e.g. dental provider, mental health, where applicable etc. This includes attendance at relevant Contracts and Performance Meetings or Boards and other agreed meetings with the Director, Associate Director and/or Cluster Manager.
• Work with all key stakeholders, Directors, Associate Directors, and other Heads of Healthcare to ensure the provision of high-quality patient care and the efficient use of resources, maintaining visibility and accessibility to patients and staff.
• Provide clinical expertise and leadership across a wide diverse workforce ensuring safe staffing and risk management is mitigated, lessons are learned, and patient experiences are maximised.
• Be the Care Quality Commission’s Registered Manager, ensuring the service delivery meets the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2014 for services provided at HMP Prison
• Be the link for effective working and communication between healthcare and the prison.
If this sounds of interest to you then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org