Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation that are urgently seeking a Head of Nursing for their Community Services Division
PURPOSE - You will use your skills as a seasoned Head of Nursing to provide visible leadership to a fully engaged team across their Community Services Divisions.
THE DIFFERENCE is that you will build on the good work that has already been delivered and ensure they have safe and effective services across these divisions.
THE ROLE IS BOTH INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING because you will be working across multiple services to ensure they are safe and effective, deploying Quality Improvement strategies and ensuring the teams are engaged to deliver the best service possible. You will contribute to the journey this Trust is on to improve the health outcomes of its local community.
TO DELIVER THIS we require an experienced Head of Nursing with a collaborative leadership style with the ability to engage the teams to deliver better services. We are looking for someone with passion, creativity, and expertise, ideally with some knowledge of community services.
WHY WORK WITH PRACTICUS? We've been supporting the NHS with the provision of senior interims since 2004. We care about what we do as much as you care about what you do. If you feel you could help my client and the many people whose lives would be improved and enriched by the successful delivery of this portfolio, then I'd absolutely love to hear from you.
- Proven experience gained within the NHS or Community Services organisation at a Head of Nursing level
- Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff in a collaborative way
- Experience of Community Services would be desirable, but would also look at other services if you have some community knowledge.
- A passion for the patient experience and journey
- Ability to report back performance to the leadership team
BAND: NHS Band 8c
LENGTH: 3 months/4 days onsite
START: September 2023
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com