Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Chief Technology Officer to support a private healthcare organisation based in London. Remote working.
The CTO will play a pivotal role in leading the companies digital products and data services, encompassing the prediction platform, clinical case management system, technical infrastructure, and research and development program. The successful candidate will ensure the robust implementation of information governance controls, working in close collaboration with their senior management team.
This role demands a leader who can provide prominent and influential guidance across various domains, including corporate strategy, data curation, architectural design, regulatory compliance, cyber-security, governance, policy, and operational excellence in the realm of digital products, software, information technology, and systems.
- Strategic Leadership: Drive the strategic vision for digital products and data services, aligning them with the company's overarching goals and objectives.
- Product Innovation: Foster innovation and oversee the development and enhancement of the companies digital products and services, ensuring they remain at the cutting edge of technology.
- Information Governance: Establish and enforce rigorous information governance controls to maintain data security, privacy, and GDPR compliance.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the senior management team to provide expert guidance on corporate, regulatory, security, and operational matters.
- Research and Development: Lead research and development program, staying ahead of emerging technologies and trends in the field.
- Infrastructure Management: Oversee the technical infrastructure supporting solutions, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay abreast of relevant regulations and ensure that the companies technology solutions remain compliant.
- Policy Advocacy: Act as an advocate in matters of technology policy, influencing industry standards and best practices.
- Talent Development: Build and mentor a high-performing technology team, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Proven experience in a leadership role, ideally as a CTO or in a similar capacity, within a technology-driven organisation.
- Strong background in machine learning, data science, and software development.
- Extensive knowledge of information governance, data security, and regulatory compliance.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in developing and managing complex data platforms
- Experience in managing product development
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A deep passion for leveraging technology to improve population health.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and vision for the role. We look forward to reviewing your application.