Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are currently looking for a Deputy Director of Operations who has experience within all surgical specialities to support a trust based in the Northwest on a 6-month contract, 4 days onsite, inside IR35.
The ideal candidate will have significant expertise in the areas associated with Surgical Services, experience at working at a strategic and system level and the ability to provide leadership across multiple teams.
• To lead and develop the designated specialties within the Division with responsibility for operationally managing the service.
• To ensure the achievement of National, Regional, Trust and Divisional performance indicators e.g. 18 weeks, to deliver a high quality, effective service, where patient experience and patient safety is central.
• Responsible for ensuring the services are delivering against key standards and objectives and are fit for purpose. In particular financial expenditure targets, costs control, CIPS, QUIPPS, and quality, CQUIN, and activity targets for the Services.
• Development of effective working relationships with Divisional Leads to provide a cohesive leadership team to the services.
• To lead the development of a shared vision and values for the services and promote a culture where all staff understand and are involved in and working towards the achievement of Trust and Divisional
• To co-ordinate the delivery of agreed plans across the designated services, monitoring outputs and reporting to the relevant departments (e.g. Finance, Human resources).
If you are a Deputy Director of Operations who has the ability to provide strong leadership and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve what is required for the staff and services then we would love to hear from you.