Practicus are partnering with an organisation who are urgently seeking an FTC Programme Manager (HR & Finance Systems).
An exciting opportunity leading on finance and HR system replacement programme across the organisation. Both internal systems are out of service from next year and will be tendering for a new supplier which has been signed off by the Exec board. Tender and third-party experience is vital to this role and expertise in delivering new systems for both finance and HR divisions previously (any sector). Working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is very important and sthe confidence to take this programme forward.
Working pace will be key due to FTC deadline.
- Successfully delivered system change across HR & Finance
- Setting up programmes of work
- Experience of leading on tenders and third-party vendors
- Must have experience of BOTH HR and Finance system change (any sector) - unfortunately one area of expertise will not be accepted
- Salary : £70-£80k
- Duration : March 2025
- Process : MS Teams
- Remote working, possible on-site meetings at London HQ, as and when required.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com